In this Article
High Blood Pressure
Rotator Cuff Tear
What Is The Rotator Cuff? What is a Rotator Cuff Tear?
The term "rotator cuff" refers to a group of four tendons that attach four shoulder muscles to the upper arm. Tendons are stringy tissues that attach muscle to bone.
to, and hence susceptible to injury,the way the rotator cuff tendons pass across the shoulder to the upper arm
occurwhen inga sudden
Rotator cuff tears
What Is Rotator Cuff Tendinitis?
Some the tendonitis develops as a result of calcium deposits occuring in the tendon (we don't really know why). This can be very painful (or may not be painful at all). It is called a calcific tendonitis.
What Is Shoulder Bursitis?
Facts about rotator cuff injury
Rotator Cuff Injury
Related Library Articles
- Arthroscopy of the Shoulder: What Is Arthroscopy?
- What Is Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- What Is Arthroscopy of the Knee?
- What Is Back Pain?
- What Is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)?
- What Is Hip Replacement?
- What Is Knee Replacement?
- What Is Osteoarthritis?
- What Is Osteoporosis?
- What Is The Anterior Cruciate Ligament?